We want to offer some helpful resources that are available in our industry right now. Check out the list below and remember, we are just a click or phone call away.
- Webinar you should check out: Responding to COVID-19 in the Live Events Industry
- On-demand discussion you should see: Pivot to Virtual – a Two-Hour Special Online Event
- Government response to Coronavirus
- Tips and tricks to avoid Coronavirus scams and
- Top tips to keep your house Coronavirus free.
- How you can volunteer in IL
- Want to donate food? See local food banks.
- Find a center to donate blood.
- Register to volunteer through IATSE C.A.R.E.S.
- Donate to the Chicago COVID-19 Response Fund
- Unemployment Office links for every state
- Facts on who qualifies for CARES Act aid
- Infographic on Government support for creative professionals impacted by COVID-19
Help for Small Business
- Resources for Freelance Artists: https://covid19freelanceartistresource.wordpress.com/
- Free Spotlight Essentials Seminars from Vectorworks (Use the code TRAINMENOW for a 100% discount.)
- Free online classes from ET Connect: https://www.etcconnect.com/
- Strand console online training (Send an online request for online training)
- Weekly training sessions from Obsidian Control Systems
- Find even more free trainings and resources here: https://www.livedesignonline.com/training/covid-19-entertainment-industry-reacts-training-options
Chicago Based Info
- Logistical support for Chicago businesses
- Chicago’s Coronavirus Response Center
- Chicago Small Businesses Resiliency Fund
- Chicago Job Opportunities
- Cook County Workforce Partnership
- Financial Resources for Small Business in Chicago
- Experience Chicago from anywhere
Simple, honest, guaranteed union labor hiring.